Re: Newbie help

Chris,

You are all over this LSMB thing.  Wow.  You code it up, answer
technical questions, answer non-technical questions, deal with newbies
like me asking for help, etc.  What dedication.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

I'll play around with the stuff you mentioned below and see where it
lands me.  Thanks again for the lightning fast response.

Regards
Del