Re: Assembly breakdown, was How to manage packaging

Hi,

2007. 09. 28, pÃntek keltezÃssel 09.46-kor Chris Travers ezt Ãrta:

> On 9/28/07, John Locke <..hidden..> wrote:
>         Hi,
>
>         I think I missed the original post--haven't seen the cable
>         drum case:
>

> THe cable/drum issue is the fact that a supplier of cables also
> provides the drum free of charge as part of the package.  If you buy
> the drum from someone else, you have to pay.  Therefore, you can't
> rely on other vendor data for the cost of the drum or else your COGS
> gets potentially skewed as the cable gets undervalued.

My fault. Originally I only needed a container object to manage our
daily routine with ledgersmb.
I still need this container object :)

> Sounds to me like we need a "container" system which can hold things
> like lengths of wire or cable.

Sounds very good :)
+1

Please, if I write stupid or stranfe things, please ask me to repeat in
other words.
English is my secondary language and I am not really language teacher :)

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo Ãs barÃtai