Re: which version to focus

On 9/26/07, Pongracz Istvan <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

I have an other question:
We plan to start a new business in January (probably).

There are several critical conditions to use Lsmb: the packaging,
offers/orders/invoices for example.

Which version should I focus in this case?

Probably 1.2

For development testing and making new features, I guess the trunk from
the svn is recommended.
Upgrading from 1.2.7 to trunk is how difficult?

Quite difficult at the moment.  YOu have to become familiar with how we do things  differently and it is still under active development.  We will be providing upgrade scripts as we get closer.

Cheers,
István

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai