Warehouse info. is lost

Hi Everybody,

I have 1.2.7 release on ubuntu.

I'm trying to track articles by warehouse.  It seems
it works fine when "Receiving" merchandise.  The
system asks for warehouse and when saving the form
"Receiving Merchandise", I check the parts report and
the parts appear with the corresponding warehouse.

The problem arises when I make the invoice for that
purchase order and no warehouses appear in the report
of the parts. ??
So warehouse info. is lost.  Or is there another
report where this info appears?

Thank you for your help.

-edu-

Correo Yahoo!