Re: Payroll integration?

My question to the panel is: can anyone recommend a simple payroll system that can handle UK payroll and can be integrated into LedgerSMB without too much pain?

I haven't followed any up, but there seem to be a bunch of companies who offer something online to do UK payroll. I have seen a few advertised via the likes of the FSB. Prices were like £1/person/month

Let me know if you try a few though because I need to investigate the same

Ed W