Re: Use of Ledgersmb for Governmental bodies

This sounds like it would really bolster open-source in the NGO market
if you could also look to that. As far as I can tell, there is nothing
like this available and I'd really like to put some challenge in that
market. The current players could certainly do better and I'd prefer
an open-source model to the closed and locked environments that are
the current options. I regret that I do not have the skills to assist,
but I would be very interested in what I could do to encourage the
development, write documentation and test.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen