Re: Using Sale on POS

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> escribió:

> On 7/30/07, Eduardo Huertas <..hidden..>
> wrote:
> >
> > Seems there is a bug when trying to post a sale.
> >
> > DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: el valor null
> para
> > la columna «chart_id» viola la restricción not
> null
> > Error!
> >

> > INSERT INTO acc_trans
> > (trans_id, chart_id, amount,
> > transdate, source, memo, cleared)
> > VALUES (?, (SELECT id FROM chart
> > WHERE accno = ?),
> > ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
> > ERROR: el valor null para la columna «chart_id»
> > viola la restricción not null
>

> This does not sound like a bug.  Instead it sounds
> like  an issue with your
> chart of accounts.  Which chart of accounts are you
> using?  Have you made
> any modifications?

I'm using Colombian's chart of account and yes I have
made some changes, but everything seems OK through
sales invoice.

Because of your suggestion, I tried with an untouched
chart of US (for services) and the same error occurs.

I've tried in version 1.2.7.

Thank you for your attention.

-edu-

> Some background here:  This error message is telling
> me that the subquery
> did not return a valid account id, and that our
> database rules prevent this
> from being inserted.  SQL-Ledger does not do this
> and hence you can get
> invalid data in your database pretty easily.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Correo Yahoo!