Bug?- Deleted Vendor Invoices but invetory shows balance on TB

Hi all,

We had a new book-keeper who put a lot of invoices through as vendor
invoices when we usually use the AP "add transaction" functionality. This
resulted in items going into stock when we are a service based company and
have no stock/inventory.

She went and deleted the transactions with the intention of putting them
through again as "add transactions" but the inventory account still shows
a balance in the chart of accounts and balance sheet. Clicking on the
inventory account shows no transactions. Clicking on "inventory activity
report" shows that there are items received.

When I click on the number of items received I get taken through to a
list of transactions that is title "AR Invoices" but they are "AP
invoices" clicking on one of the AP invoices and deleting it does not
result in the inventory count decreasing on the "inventory activity report"

Any idea whats going on?

thanks

Cyber Designs - Put your business on the net
http://www.CyberDesigns.co.za

Jumping Bean - Your Java and Linux Experts
http://www.JumpingBean.co.za

Tel: 011-781 80 14
Fax: 011-781 80 15
Disclaimer

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Cyber Designs are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.