Re: Requirements for unique customer invoice numbers

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 09:27 +0300, Victor Sterpu wrote:
> Just by looking at the price.
> So the reverse invoice has the same price, for the same product, but
> with the quantity reversed.
> This system is not 100% sure, but I don't realy need to know what
> reversed the initial invoice.
> It is enough to know that the invoice has a reverse and this I know
> for sure - the allocated fields tells me that.

IANAA etc.... but it seems to me that you must have a new invoice
number.. it's a new document.

In my records, I put a commentary with a reference to the original
invoice number. In most cases it's obvious, but not always, so the
commentary is important.