automatic statements

Just a thought ...

I have spent the last few days setting up a test system for LS and
exploring the possibilities. Certainly looks good!

One thing I would find indispensable, but isn't mentioned in the
roadmap, is scheduled activities. For example, I would like to
automatically email statements every month on the anniversary of an
account being opened. Another example, emailing the sales person
mid-month with the sales orders for their accounts.

Perusing the docs it would seem possible to do this using a script and a
cron job. Doing it in a similar way to the Reports via the web interface
would be more convenient.

Kind regards,
Iain.