Initial inventory, cancelling invoice, operating manual

Hi,

I'm evaluating your project for implementation to our
company.

First of all, can you tell me if there is another
manual besides the one that comes with the source of
the project.  I'm thinking about an operational manual
like the one that the Sql-ledger sells.

Other questions:

What is the best way to introduce initial inventory to
the system? We have a couple of houndreds of different
items.

What is the procedure to cancell an invoice, and that
all items are back in the inventory?

Of course if you can point me to the "Operational
Manual" I can figure out this questions ;)

Thank you for your help and congratulations for your
work!

-edu-

Correo Yahoo!