Re: A demo to test??

Sorry, no time to edit this reply in a proper way, but here u are (part of my irc conversation):

Deus: you still around?
17:48 < metatrontech> Ok.
17:50 < Deus> yeah i'm
17:51 < agittins> just wanted to let you know I have set up a ledgerSMB install
                 of 1.2.2 loaded with both australian and dutch setups. If you
                 login using the "demo" user you get the Australian COA and
                 english translation, if you login using the "demonl" user you
                 get Dutch chart of accounts and translation. In both cases
                 there is no data at all in the system which means some stuff
                 won't make sense or won't show up I think, but it will give
                 you a starting point. The pass
17:51 < agittins> can get at it here:
                  http://www.purple.dropbear.id.au/lsmbdemo/login.pl
17:52 < jeffk> agittins: do you want that server to take the place of the
              sample dataset entry server I was discussing with ahmuck
              yesterday?
17:53 < Deus> agittins: whats the password?
17:53 < Deus> ur line ended with: The pass...
17:53 < agittins> Deus: hehe sorry... password is "demo" for both accounts. url
                 is http://www.purple.dropbear.id.au/lsmbdemo/login.pl
17:53 < Deus> ok thnx great service :D

Joris