Problem with Upgrading from 1.1.12 to 1.2.4

Hello there:

I try to make the migration of smb-ledger from 1.1.2 to 1.2.4; well i had made  all the steps from: http://ledgersmb.frauerpower.com/index.php/HOWTO_Upgrading_LedgerSMB
and
it looks like everything is well but....
it doesnt work

when i try to login in the application 1.2.4 I get the error: column 'value' doesnt exist in the table defaults
but
first, i saw the dataset and the user  in the 1.2.4 admin console
second, when I check for the column and the table in my dataset using psql everything is right...
third, i review the table users and users_conf and my user is there with the right database...

any ideas?

Thank you for your advice...

Rod.

Got a little couch potato?