Re: Rounding issues on vendor invoices

On 6/25/07, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:

> Thanks, Chris.  Are there any suggested work arounds until 1.4 rolls
> out? I can think of one, which is to apply the discount separately using
> either a service or set up an account specifically for discounts and pay
> the discounted part of what's due against that.

I believe we can agree that the lack of an ability to handle this is a
bug and that we need to have a workaround supported soner than 1.4
(ideally sooner than 1.3).

I am going to propose that we provide some handling for prices with
trailing zeros so that these are rounded out to the last decimal
point.  That way you can define a price as 1.000000 and have qty
discounts working more accurately.

What do people think?