Re: Upgrade duplicate key "transactions_pkey" problem SL 2.6.5 -> Ledgersmb 1.1.12

On 6/17/07, Robert Fraser <..hidden..> wrote:

Unfortunately, I am now getting

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

I seem to be replying to my own posts an awful lot - my apologies.

I have untarred ledger-smb-1.1.12.tar.gz over the top of the SQL-Ledger directory again - and I can log in correctly.  I am about to check the state of migration in more detail, but it looks like it has been successful.

Thanks very much for the help.

Best regards
Rob