Re: latex foldmarks

On 1 Jun 2007, at 21:27, Paul Wrightson wrote:

Has anyone fitted their latex templates with "fold marks"?
If anyone can provide a short snippet of how this can be achieved, that
would be great - I am not a Latex programmer!
Thanks in advance,

Hi Paul,

Could you possibly post back should you discover how to do this, please?

The best place for LaTeX help is comp.text.tex. I think that - due to the way LaTeX parses documents and flows them to accomodate typography - doing this may be non-obvious (but perhaps not too hard with the right package).

Anyway, if anyone knows how to do this it's the folks over at comp.text.tex, and they tend to be very helpful.
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/>

Stroller.