Re: Capital Account - where is it?

Rename the shares account.

You may also want to rename the dividend account to be a drawing account.

On 6/1/07, Donna Robinson <..hidden..> wrote:

It's a painful day today ...

Just downloaded, installed, and am now in my sandbox.
Am trying to set up a Sole Proprietor company, which
then would have a Capital A/c rather than Shares.

Nowhere can I see how to make this happen.
Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Donna

--
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.