Re: Tax Account Not Credited for Invoice Post

> Issue is that with a tax account that has been added to the system, when
> trying to post an invoice for a customer that is supposed to have their
> taxes done using my added tax account, with a service that also has this
> tax ID. Sample chart of accounts with failing tax account on 1.2.4
> attached.

Ok, I think I have found where at least part of the problem is.  If in Tax.pm
on 1.2.4 you have this line:

 next if $taxaccount !~ /$taxaccounts2/;

Which is wrong, and will cause the tax to never be posted if you have more
than one tax type assigned to a customer.  I checked and it appears to be
fixed in SVN, so that is good.  Should be:

 next if $taxaccounts2 !~ /\b$taxaccount\b/;

With this fixed, the tax now posts, and the total on a printed invoice shows
the correct total amount, but the print function is still not showing the tax
name/number like it used to.  This may be related to the expiring tax
accounts thing, so I'll look at that next.

What revision did this above mentioned fix go in?

Thanks,
Leah
--
Leah Kubik : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada