Re: error adding sales transaction.

Well I think this is the problem:
When I go to sales->add transaction, there are several fields I have to fill in:
Amount, Account, Description etc. Beneath 'Account' (and above Notes)
there are 2 dropdown boxes. In the first dropdown box I can select an
account where the money comes from, but the second dropdownbox (right
below the first one) is completely empty! Here I can't select any
account where I can post the money transfer on. How can I add accounts
to this second dropdown box?

Thnx,

Joris