Re: New Install - Getting kicked out of Admin Screen

I can confirm this same behavior is IE 6.0.2800.1106. I normally use Seamonkey, which works correctly.

Joe Hunt

Chris Travers wrote:
Hmm.... Makes me wonder if <button> elements are broken on IE :-(

Anyone else confirm that this is the case? If so we may need to look at some shim to fix it for these users.