Re: Permission error updating chart of accounts

Normally when this happens, the id sequence is listed in the error.

Iirc, PostgreSQL bypasses certain permissions check for superusers,
but not just based on ownership.  So it is entirely possible that the
ledgersmb owner does not have appropriate permissions to the table.

Hence:
grant all on chart to ledgersmb;