Re: sql-ledger migration

Hi Chris,

I had previosly installed sql-ledger to my laptop coupke years ago to
play around with it. I have removed it now and want to install ledger-smb.

I am running debian sid with postgres already installed. Which
package(s) should I download?

I see their are a deb-prereq 1.2.4
and also a ledger-smb1.2.4

Do I need both or one?