1.2.1 released

Hi all;

LedgerSMB 1.2.1 has been released.  This release corrects a very
serious bug in the new sales tax system and all users who collect
sales tax are advised to upgrade as soon as absolutely possible.  We
have also fixed the following more minor issues:

1)  Backups from LedgerSMB's interface were not working.
2)  Logos were not printing on invoices.
3)  A few other assorted and minor bugs.

The sales tax bug is a serious one though.  The new sales tax system
was not properly selecting which taxes to collect and so, undercertain
circumstances, the wrong taxes were being collected.  It seems that
these circumstances were not in line with the tests we ran prior to
the release of 1.2.0 and we appologize that this bug slipped through.
Those who have not yet upgraded to 1.2.0 are safe and don't need to do
anything.  Those which have not should print out COA or trial balance
reports for the specific accounts and check against specific invoices.
If anyone has input a lot of affected data since upgrading, please
seek help on the list.  We will help you get this straightened out.

Unfortunately, the structure of the current codebase is such that
large major releases may be somewhat tricky.  We expect that 1.2.0
will probably be the roughest transition because as we go forward, the
code will be more condusive to automatic testing and more test cases
will be built.  1.2.1 is now the latest stable release and the current
recommended version.