Re: Backup After SL-->LS Switch

Michael Schultheiss wrote:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
O.k. I think I have this pretty much nailed in the branch. If you want to do a checkout, you will be able to do backups again.

Let me know how it goes for you, and I will close the ticket.

I checked out the 1.2 branch and it's still a no go:

Send by E-Mail still gives me:

Error!

menu.pl:86: open |/usr/bin/sendmail -t: No such file or directory
at LedgerSMB/Mailer.pm line 114

I'll update my ledger-smb.conf file (which has the pipe) but as far as I
can tell, it shouldn't be referrenced at all.
I thought this was updated to remove the dash in the name?

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC