Re: Error! Cannot connect to datasource...

On Tue, April 3, 2007 13:36, Chris Travers wrote:
> On 4/3/07, Doug Poland <..hidden..> wrote:
>> On Tue, April 3, 2007 13:18, Chris Travers wrote:
>>> There was an error in the packaging of this version and the
>>> member file was overwritten.  You can reconstruct the memerfile
>>> from the information in the login.conf files in the users
>>> directory.  If you can wait until this evening, I can send you a
>>> script to do this.
>>>
>> Could I not simply copy the member file from the SQL-Ledger users
>> directory and use that?
>>
> Yes.  You can use that.

OK, easy enough.  In my case, I've changed the name of the database,
database user, and database password.  In the members file, it appears
that the string value for dbpasswd="" is encrypted in some way.  Is
there an algorithm I can use to encode this value?

--
Regards,
Doug