Re: Is "Delete dataset" functionality useful?

Does that wipe the slate clean in other words?

I don't know about anyone else, but deleting subsets of the data, like "delete all products" or "delete all vendor invoices" would be sweet. Allow you to start over if need be, without deleting products.

Also some method of easy export. I am planning on wiping out my system to install Ubuntu Feisty Fawn when it's released next month (I've buggered my system up with crap so well that I almost need to do this), and would like to do a quick export and re-import when it's re-installed. Is that in the works?

- Matt