Re: drafting invoices

Peter Houppermans wrote:
David,

The general agreement was that invoices, being effectively legal
documents, should not be changed once sent. That's fine. The problem is
that the 'Post' button on the invoice screen is taken to mean 'Sent',
and I believe that this is not necessarily true. [..]

I think you're principally asking for a 'store as draft' button.. Not a bad idea, could be handy when you're negotiating price and discounts as you can roll the invoice as soon as you have the agreement formalised.
You'd be better off with a Sales Order or a quote. After you've finalized the details, convert to an invoice and post.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC