Re: Ugh...deleting a Vendor Invoice

If you try to edit an invoice, do you get the delete button now?

If not, I suppose it may be time to upgrade to a newer rc.

On 3/15/07, Matt Jackson <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

OK came up with:

ledger-smb=# select u.username, c.dbname from users u, users_conf c where
c.id = u.id;
 username |    dbname
----------+--------------
 admin    |
 matt     | monshishismb
(2 rows)

So I am guessing that the dataset is "monshishismb" instead of the stuff I
was doing before, eh?

I logged in using

psql -U posgres monshishismb

ran the command and got:

UPDATE defaults SET value = '0' WHERE setting_key = 'revtrans';
UPDATE 1

so it was succesful, I'm guessing.

I checked the "Enforce transaction reversal for all dates" and it came up
with NO!

Excellent!!

Thank you so much.

So I guess I was confused...the database is the big "container" and the
dataset is a sub-database type of a thing?

Thanks again,
Matt

--------+------------------------+----------+------------
> >  public | session                | table    | ledger-smb
> >  public | session_session_id_seq | sequence | ledger-smb
> >  public | users                  | table    | ledger-smb
> >  public | users_conf             | table    | ledger-smb
> >  public | users_id_seq           | sequence | ledger-smb
> > (5 rows)
> >
> > ledger-smb=#
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > On 3/15/07, Chris Travers <..hidden.. > wrote:
> > > Ok, that is weird....
> > >
> > > Try (in the same db):
> > > \d
> > > And send us the results.
> > >
> > > If you want to send it to a file, you can go:
> > > \o filename
> > > \d
> > > \q (to quit)
> > >
> > > Best wishes,