Re: Ugh...deleting a Vendor Invoice

Ok, that is weird....

Try (in the same db):
\d
And send us the results.

If you want to send it to a file, you can go:
\o filename
\d
\q (to quit)

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

On 3/15/07, Matt Jackson <..hidden..> wrote:
I must be cursed:

..hidden..:/home/mythtv$ psql -U ledger-smb ledger-smb

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

ledger-smb=# UPDATE defaults SET value = '0' WHERE setting_key = 'revtrans';
 ERROR:  relation "defaults" does not exist

..hidden..:/home/mythtv$ psql -U postgres ledger-smb

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

ledger-smb=# UPDATE defaults SET value = '0' WHERE setting_key = 'revtrans';
ERROR:  relation "defaults" does not exist

Any ideas? I thought I named my dataset ledger-smb and my username was
ledger-smb...that is what I used thru the install process...

- Matt

http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
> PostgreSQL Replication:
http://www.commandprompt.com/products/