Re: User experience: upgrading to 1.2.0rc3

Hi Markus;

Thanks for your insight.  I have gone ahead and made a number of
changes to the installation documentation.  This includes moving the
dependency checking to the end, after the ledger-smb.conf has been
modified.  I have also included a troubleshooting section.

We will also be releasing a tarball of Debian prerequisites that are
not part of the standard packages.  This package will be usable both
from the .deb's we plan to release and from the tarball installation
as well.

Today, based on your feedback, I put in a note about the Debian
Readme, and added more information about the GlobalDBH section of the
config file.

Thanks again,
Chris Travers