More than two tax levels

Hi,

besides trying to upgrade, I'm having a problem with the current ledger-smb 1.1.9:

In Germany, the higher taxes have just raised even higher, from 16 to 19 percent. (The lower level one for food, books, etc.. remained at 7%). That began on January, 1st 2007. Leaving out the question of what level applies when, let me just tell you that it's possible to receive invoices which have all the three tax levels in them.

Now, can I somehow add a third tax level (instead of simply changing the existing one)? And add the appropriate additional accounts for these taxes?

Regards

Markus