Re: Login problems

Chris,

I got it figured out, thanks in no small part to your and Ashley's
kind, generous help.

I appreciate it very much and look forward to documenting this thing
along with the rest of you.

Cheers,
Matt J.

On 3/5/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
After rereading the comments, I think I misunderstood where you were
having the problem.

You can get into the admin.pl, right?  If so, you need to create the
dataset first, then create users.  THe dataset can be put in the same
database you already created (if PLPGSQL exists in that database-- if
not, from psql as a db superuser, type:

CREATE LANGUAGE plpgsql;
).  Or you can create a new database by supplying db superuser credentials.

Then create users and point them at the dataset.  If you need help
walking through this, visit our IRC channel :-) (#ledgersmb on
freenode).