Re: Price list printing

On 2/27/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Gerald;

We are working on the price list reporting functionality for 1.3.
Feel free to help with suggested formats, etc :-)

I'll see if I can cobble something together. My first use case is for
individual price lists per customer. I would need a default list and
then allow exceptions to the default list on a per customer basis. I
will dig a bit deeper into the tables and get back to you when I have
something.

Gerald.