Re: Price list printing

Hi Gerald;

We are working on the price list reporting functionality for 1.3.
Feel free to help with suggested formats, etc :-)

On 2/27/07, Gerald Chudyk <..hidden..> wrote:
I have searched the menu's, and some of the source, but I can't find a
routine to print either a general price list or a customer specific
price list. (We will need a price list specific to almost every
customer. A pain, but that's the way it is at the moment.)

I found the table, partscustomer, which looks like this capability
must be here somewhere. What am I missing?

Regards,
Gerald