Re: Migration from Sage Line 50

Chris
Thanks but that's the wrong kind of answer - I guess I asked the question
wrongly.

I'm not trying to do any data migration, I just want to start afresh with
Ledger-SMB from the start of a new financial year.  The data volumes are
small enough to do everything manually.

What I need to find out is, for example, if my bank account shows a balance
on sage of x at year end, where and how do I put that figure into
Ledger-SMB.

I don't even know what all the questions are, but these are the kind of
things I think we might have to do:
1) Enter opening balances for some GL accounts - which accounts and how to
do it
2) Customer account balances - Should all outstanding invoices at year end
be entered?  How?
3) Suppliers - ditto?
4) Stock - we don't do stock :)

Like I said, I need an idiots guide...