Units turned into integers on viewing AR invoice

Hi

I can post an AR invoice and everything adds up correctly, including GST.  I bill per hour, and so the unit figure for a line can have two decimal places (eg 1.25 hours).

However, when I go back to view the invoice, the all the figures in the unit column have been rounded to integers, and the totals are incorrect.  The payment details don't change, and the "Remaining" figure is correct.

I am using 1.1.1c

Is there a setting I need to tweak, or is this a bug?

Any help appreciated
Rob