Re: How do I save a partial invoice?

Charley,

> Now, go into the Cash menu on the left side bar and click on Receipt or
> Receipts.  Either one will allow you to find and apply more payments to
> the invoice as needed.

Nope.  They just go to a search screen.  And the payments don't get saved.

Anyway, this is turning out to be a moot point for me.  Since I'm
backfilling old donations from 2006, LSMB is freaking out anyway, forcing
me to enter stuff (especially dates) two and three times.  It's actually
going to be easier to figure out how to load this through the back end.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun