Re: Login issues

I am having the same problem with Error: Access Denied! after an update from 1.1.1d to 1.1.6.

I followed Michael's advice and changed the line in user.pm, but it doesn't help. I can log in to admin.pl and see the users list etc, but when I try to alter a user I am challenged for a password from admin.pl. Entering the password results in access denied.
Steve

On 05/01/07, Michael Schultheiss <..hidden..> wrote:
Seneca Cunningham wrote:
> Change line 731 of LedgerSMB/User.pm from

Thanks - that fixed it.