Re: Various usage questions

Bruce Hohl wrote:
Problem 1: Goods & Services > Reports > Parts > Continue select part 1234001 (entered previously)
select Vendors from list and add Lead Time
Click "Update" then "Save"
Then if I return to the part the Vendor is no longer listed. Have I done this correctly?

<snip ..>

OK. I figured out what I was doing incorrectly for
Problem #1.  Apparently, all data fields (Vendor,
Number, Cost, Currency, Leadtime) must be completed
for the data insert to be successful.  I tried to
leave out the Number and Cost fields.

I've run into this problem as well. Is there any way that, when an information in those fields is present, a warning or an error is thrown indicating that there's missing data?

Charley