Re: An Ledger-SMB wiki?

--- Stroller <..hidden..> wrote:

> On 2 Dec 2006, at 01:08, Bruce Hohl wrote:
> > ... In case this is useful to
> > anyone else here is what I did:

> > Install of Ledger-SMB on Ubuntu Dapper 6.06.1
>
> What excellent & comprehensive notes!!
>
> Are there any plans for an L-SMB wiki?
>
> I know that Chris Travers had one for SL, but the
> community nature of
> L-SMB might ensure better support for a wiki from
> users.
>
> Certainly, as far as contributing simple
> beginners-level notes is
> concerned I now have the experience that I did not a
> few weeks ago.
>
> Stroller.

I totally agree that LedgerSMB would benefit from a
Wiki.  IMHO if a Wiki is started it should be
controlled/edited - on their own Wiki's can quickly
become a disorganized mess.

IMHO having a forum is even more important because
nearly everyone knows how to use forums including how
to search in order to reduce duplicate questions and
find quick answers, and useful posts can be made
sticky and later edited.