Paying invoices via Cash screens

LSMB 1.2 Beta 2
MacOSX 10.4
Perl 5.8.8

I'm having trouble paying invoices via the Cash screens. I go into the AR menu and select Sales Invoice. I create my invoice and post it without a payment. I then switch to Cash menu and select receipt. But, no matter what I do, I can't get the invoice to show so that I can select it for payment. If I go to the AR -> Reports -> Outstanding, the invoice shows up there fine. I just can't get it to show under Cash -> Receipt or Cash -> Receipts. What am I missing?

Charley