Re: Unable to use admin functions

Which beta are you using?  Also:

1) Which version of Perl are you using?
2)  Which DBD::Pg drivers are being used?

On 11/22/06, Kwasi Anim <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi All,

I have just installed LSMB 1.2 on a WinXP machine. When I tried to log into the admin environment to set things up, I was logged out and presented with the admin logon screen again. No matter what button I click, I am sent to the logon screen. What could be the problem?

Thanks
Kwasi