Re: Upgrade error

Eeek....
Ok, before you do anything else, do:
select setval('id', (select max(id) + 1 FROM transactions);

THen, you can send me a summary (off-list if you prefer) of the
duplicate data so we can try to get this sorted out.

On 11/12/06, G. Net <..hidden..> wrote:
> As I am thinking about it, probably the easiest way to track down this
> problem is to drop the transactions table, then recreate it without a
> primary key:

well uhmm... I since didnt have a transactions table I went straight onto this then?...

> create table transactions (id int, table_name text);

and then this turns up about 200 record where the same ID is used in diferent tables