Re: Starting inventory

Create and pay the invoice before doing the initial GL import transaction.

On 11/10/06, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
Alright.  But that brings up another question:

The customer has already paid for these items.  If I create an invoice
to put these items into inventory for the first time, isn't that going
to create an open invoice that will never be closed?

Thanks for your help and patience thus far!

Charley