Install difficulties

Hi.

I am currently switching to ledger-smb from sql-ledger and I have started
from scratch - no conversion attempts.

After doing the necessary upgrades to Postgresql I finally got the setup
steps completed. I was able to connect to the database during the setup
phase. New user was added succesfully.

When trying to use login.pl I get the following error:

Error!

FATAL: password authentication failed for user "ledgersmb"

I can access the server remotely and locally via psql using the proper
username/passwword conbination. I a little familiar with Perl but not enough
to follow what is actually going on. I've had no success with searches.

Pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Debian/Gnu Linux:	Sarge (kernel 2.4.27)
ledger-smb:		1.1.1c (tarball-1.1.1d)
Postgresql:		8.1.4
Perl:			5.8.4
pg_hba.conf snippet:
local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser
local   all         postgres                          ident sameuser
local   all         ledgersmb                         md5
local   all         root                              md5
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          md5
host    all         all         192.168.1.0/24        md5

Thanks,

Terence.

Selterra.Com
..hidden..