Re: Fixing dataset configuration

Hi Josh;

We are quite aware of the shortcomings of the current setup and are
planning on doing more re-engineering in future versions.

I have some thoughts on the subject and will be sharing them when we
hit feature freeze.  The plan is to get the user information into the
database at this point and then in the near future re-engineer the
whole user/role architecture.  I have a number of thoughts on this
matter that I can share after we hit feature freeze.