Re: Quantity calculation

There are a lot of scenarios that will need to be discussed, but
perhaps invoiced orders can be read-only...  It may be a couple of
versions before this is fixed, however.

On 10/3/06, Giedrius <..hidden..> wrote:
Coming back to a theme:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=36879425

This is another issue at this example - q. Verify
how many parts we have after purchasing 1 unit of part six times and
selling 1 unit of part four times - should be 2 units. Delete last sales
invoice and verify quantity again - we have 3 units. Now clear "Ship"
field entry in corresponding sales order ant repost this order
(аttention - order, not invoice). Verify quantity again - now we have 4
units. I think this is incorrect, because we purchase 6 units and sell
3 units, so will have only 3 units.
--
Giedrius