LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Re: PGObject-Util-DBAdmin-1.0.3 testing problems with PostgreSQL

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 11:56:35AM +0200, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for your report and continued efforts!
>
> I recently released PGObject::Util::DBAdmin-1.1.0; please port that instead
> of 1.0.3: LedgerSMB 1.9 will depend on it.
>
> As for testing on FreeBSD not working out of the box: I don't understand
> the issue, because it was successfully tested on CPANTESTERS on 191
> testers, including FreeBSD testers:
> http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=PGObject-Util-DBAdmin+1.0.3
>
> Regarding the 02dbexceptions.t test succeeding with and without a password:
> I'm expecting that to be a local setup issue. Many PostgreSQL setups don't
> require a password for the "postgres" user when connecting from the
> 'postgres' system account.

Thanks, I will port that instead.
I had a problem with a routine heart cath to check up on my previous
stent and to look for any other problems.
All is good, but I had to get a chest tube put in due to a bleed into my
right lung area inside of the sack containing my lung.
I'm out of the hospital and recovering. Managed to finally go get my
laptop yesterday. I can resume working again now.

But I did get a clean approval to get my hip replaced when I feel
better.

So, bit by bit, things are moving forward, even if a little slow. :-}

Chris