LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-devel] Does anybody use the order/invoice/rfq Sales Person or Employee field?

[ledgersmb-devel] Does anybody use the order/invoice/rfq Sales Person or Employee field?

Hi,

On the sales order screen, there's a Sales Person field and on the purchase order screen, there's an Employee field. As per https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/3910, that field is currently not being saved when the order is saved.

In the code, I think I found the cause of this issue. However, I want to make sure my assessment of the fix is correct and prevent myself from introducing (new) breakage.

So, I'm looking for people who use the order/invoice/rfq fields mentioned above. You can help me devise test cases to make sure that if the functionality works for you, it'll keep doing so even after my changes.

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.