LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-devel] LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc2 released

Re: [ledgersmb-devel] LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc2 released

Hi,

I just checked the 1.6-rc2 using bin/ledgersmb-server.psgi
I found that, every output shows the correct UTF-8 characters, but when I enter a new value anywhere (defaults, coa, sequences) it seems the input handled as non-utf-8 and I got strange output when I open it again, like:
Püspökszilágy or Számla

Cheers,
István